Thursday 10 March 2016

Assignment Five: Tutor Feedback





My Response

It took a lot of brainstorming and trial-and-error to come up with my final idea for this assignment, and I'm glad that it paid off in the end. Thematically, the feedback for this assignment was very positive, with the criticisms levelled at the variable exposures of the images. Since receiving this feedback I have purchased a hardware monitor calibrator, and together with a greater awareness of this aspect of an image, my images have improved as a result. My previous tendency was for my images to generally be very heavy in the shadow areas. I took the advice to change the font on the title page, and I like how my tutor used it to de-emphasise the poster, bringing attention back to the subject.

In further communication with my tutor via email, it was decided to replace the images of the singer in Stratford-Upon-Avon with a different scenario. These will be available in my final, submitted assignments when I publish them on here in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment